CME: Chinese Made Easier (3) (second edition ) (with MP3)
author：Martin Symonds,Tian Haohao
Publishing house: Shaanxi Normal University Press
number of editions: second edition in May 2007
number of print: first print in May 2007
number of pages: 400 pages
Format: 787×1092 mm 16 format
What makes this book different from most other Chinese textbooks published in China?
The content of each lesson is intensely practical. We have assumed that you are living in China and want to communicate on everyday topics as quickly as possible. So only useful vocabulary, immediately relevant to your everyday needs, is included.
We have worked hard at trying to make the grammar explanations as simple and clear as possible, avoiding complicated linguistic terminology.
Each lesson contains an activity related to the topic, in order to get you using the content as quickly as possible.
The reading & writing of Chinese characters is introduced at a manageable pace so you shouldn’t feel too overwhelmed.
封底 / on the back cover
Students who have used this textbook in our program have enjoyed the clear grammar explanations and practical content of each lesson. The textbook gives students what they need for daily living in China and hence fuels motivation to learn.
Dr. Howard Kenyon
Sunrise Chinese Language Program
Shaanxi Teacher Training University
Martin Symonds has crated the very textbook I’ve been looking for in China for a long while. With China’s entry into the WTO, there has been an urgent need for a course which is both practical and well structured, yet without the heavy emphasis on writing Chinese characters which most courses in China demand. This is definitely it!
China Language Training Center
At present, we only have several copies of this book in stock. After they are sold out, we will buy the book according to the order, i.e. after our customers order these books to us and the payment reaches our account, then we will begin to buy them from the publisher in Xi’an City, which will need some time for the books getting to Beijing City. So the future coming books are ready for shipment within 10 working days, which is different from our normal time limit: within 5 working days.
21. Renting an Apartment 租房子
22. Post Office 邮局
23. Taking a Taxi 坐出租车
24. Buying Clothes 买衣服
25. Buying Food 买吃的东西
26. Buying Daily Necessities 买日用品
27. Seeing a Doctor 看病
28. An Outing 郊游
29. Talking About the Weather 谈天气
30. Banking 银行
31. An Invitation for a Meal 请客
32. Repairing a Bicycle 修理自行车
33. Talking About Education 谈教育
34. Introducing Yourself 自我介绍
35. Learning Chinese 学习汉语
36. Hobbies & Interests 爱好和兴趣
37. My Computer has been Stolen! 我的电脑被偷了
38. Car Accident 车祸
39. Having a Meal at a Professor’s Home 在教授家吃饭
40. Traveling in China 在中国旅游
Chinese-English Vocabulary List
Chinese Characters (lessons 6-40)
Pictures of New Vocabulary and Extra Activities
21. 来&去 suffixed to 6 Verbs of Motion / 7 Verb-compounds as Suffixes
22. Changed Situation / Complete One Action, then Start Another
23. As soon as / Distance / Giving Directions
24. Comparing / If it’s not…, then it’s…
25. REVIEW [Deletion]
26. Comparing / Relative Clauses
27. Occurrence of Recent Events / Except for / ne呢 Questions
28. Imminent Action / Not only …, but also …
29. Frequency / Seeing that …
30. REVIEW [Aspect / le了]
31. Topic / Reduplicated Verb, Adjective and Measure / Because
32. Resultative Verb Endings (Actual)
33. Resultative Verb Endings (Possible)
34. In Addition / Even
35. REVIEW [Chinese & English Word Order Compared / Future]
36. WH-ever / Time How Long
37. Passive / Measuring / Both …and …
38. Present Continuing State / Only a Little
39. Commanding, Requesting & Suggesting
40. REVIEW-- Strict Order /上/下/进jìn /出chū /回/过起+Noun
If you think this product’s information is wrong, or the price is more expensive than other shops, or you need us to add some other products to our site, please click HERE to let us know, in order to make us provide better services for you, thank you in advance.
Customers who bought this product also purchased:
·A Dream of Red Mansions (Hong Lou Meng) (Subtitle: English / Simplified Chinese (optional), Soundtrack: Mandarin (12DVD)
·CME: Chinese Made Easier (1) (second edition ) (with 2 MP3)
·What’s in a Chinese Character (Chinese-English)
·Bahasa Tionghoa Interaktif (8CD-ROMs +8CDs+8Books) (Indonesian edition)
·A Practical Business Chinese Reader (revised edition)